September 11, 2008

Another First....



Well it finally happened! We got toilet papered the night of my birthday! It was the first time we have ever been TPed. I know I should be a little upset but I thought it was funny.. plus we don't have gigantic trees....yet!

I also have fond memories of toilet papering when I was in high school. Although I know there are a few of you out there that disagree with toilet papering (cough..Tasha!) In fact one time I was in the flower bed up by the house and didn't notice the HUGE window well next to the bush I was carefully wrapping with toilet paper. While I was stepping around the bush I stepped right into the window well and landed on my rear end.. boy that one left a mark! I was so nervous that someone heard me and I couldn't get out by myself (it was very deep). I had to whisper loudly to a friend who helped pull me out and we all took off. There was also another time we toilet papered my YW President's house (guess I had that one coming!) and they turned on their sprinklers to get us wet! Good times...

I thought the best time to hit a house was after midnight but these pranksters decided to hit us at 9pm! I thought I could hear some noises on our porch but Brad told me I was hearing things.. then finally I hear a pop and said ok.. I really think someone is outside. We went to the door and saw someone running away. We decided to try to catch them. Brad headed one way around the house and I went the other way. We could tell they were novices when we found them in our backyard instead of down the street on the other side of the fence. Here are some pics of the event. I should have taken a full picture of the whole front yard but didn't get that one. There was a "Happy Birthday" sign on the garage door and more balloons on the tree out front and lots more toilet paper.


Thanks Miller girls and Garett!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Awww! I think it's sweet! Maybe I have a twisted perspective, but they didn't just TP you, they TP'd you with a purpose, left you flowers AND birthday wishes. Sweet sweet sweet.